DUBAI, UAE, December twentieth, 2023, Chainwire
- 2023 noticed BNB Chain launch the opBNB and Greenfield blockchains, and add assist in any respect levels of the event lifecycle with its Builder Support Program
- Common DAU on BNB Sensible Chain (BSC) elevated by 126,000 in 2023, whereas opBNB exhibited the best common DAU and transaction depend amongst main L2s launched in H2 of 2023
BNB Chain, the community-driven blockchain ecosystem that features the world’s largest smart contract blockchain, has launched its 2023 12 months in Assessment Marketing campaign chronicling a landmark yr that noticed new blockchains launched and Web3 builder assist initiatives added throughout all levels of improvement. The marketing campaign kicks off with a video recap from BNB Chain’s avatar model consultant, “Nex”.
In 2023, BNB Chain launched its opBNB and BNB Greenfield blockchains on testnet, earlier than taking each by way of to launch on their respective mainnets. Doubling transaction speeds and lowering charges by 30 instances, opBNB reached 1.2 million inside three months of mainnet launch. BNB Greenfield is empowering customers to manage and monetize their information and is positioned to underpin the rise of decentralized AI. These platforms work interoperably with BNB Sensible Chain (BSC) in response to BNB Chain’s multichain and interoperability technique to offer a streamlined person expertise.
Each opBNB and BSC hit all-time highs for transactions in late 2023. Whereas opBNB exceeded 23 million day by day transactions on December 17, BSC recorded greater than 32 million transactions on December 7. BSC demonstrated consistently low gas fees throughout this surge.
BNB Chain additionally made vital additions to its Web3 Builder Help Program this yr. A Founder Track was added to the Most Worthwhile Builder (MVB) program to incubate 100 new tasks on BNB Chain. BNB Chain additionally ramped up its post-deployment assist for tasks this yr, launching its TVL Incentive and DAU Incentive packages to supply as much as $360,000 per 30 days to tasks persevering with significant improvement post-deployment.
With these additions, BNB Chain now affords builder assist at each stage of the event lifecycle. This even extends to pre-ideation, with BNB Chain holding a bunch of worldwide hackathons in key markets to facilitate creativity and connection between builders. Following BNB Chain’s Istanbul Hackathon in November, five new projects have already launched on BNB Chain.
Different highlights from 2023 embody:
- The BNB Chain Innovation Roadshow: March noticed a sequence of one-day occasions giving builders around the globe the prospect to study new Web3 abilities, get seen, make connections and push their innovation to the following stage.
- BNB Chain Hackvolution: In July this on-line hackathon challenged builders, researchers and scientists to harness opBNB and BNB Greenfield to construct next-gen dApps that push the boundaries of what’s potential with Web3.
- BNB Chain Hackathon Istanbul: In November BNB Chain’s Istanbul hackathon befell instantly following Binance Blockchain Week and supplied as much as $100,000 in rewards for impactful innovation throughout opBNB and BNB Greenfield.
Looking forward to 2024, BNB Chain will proceed to enhance efficiency and the person expertise to additional decrease obstacles to entry for Web3.
Learn extra about what BNB Chain has achieved in 2023 here.
About BNB Chain
BNB Chain is a community-driven blockchain ecosystem that seeks to take away obstacles to Web3 adoption. Powered by BNB, it contains the world’s largest L1 blockchain, the EVM-compatible BNB Smart Chain, and fosters a multi-chain ecosystem with BNB Greenfield and opBNB. Providing ultra-low gasoline charges and superior TPS, the BNB Chain ecosystem hosts thousands of dApps throughout DeFi, metaverse, gaming, SocialFi, NFTs and infrastructure, every of which add worth to its ecosystem.
For extra, observe BNB Chain on Twitter.